Traveling to Los Angeles, California
Enjoy fast and convenient access to and from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) with our complimentary shuttle service. The shuttle runs 24/7 and picks up on the upper deck at all terminals. Red pylons indicate the designated pick up points on the upper deck.
CyberSatCom 2020 is pleased to announce that we have secured airfare discounts ranging from 2% – 10% off published fares with Delta and United Airlines for CyberSat participants. To take advantage of the discounts please follow the directions below:
Delta Airlines : Please click here to book your flights! You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code: NMTTD. *Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
United Airlines: To book online click here and enter your offer code ZHSG853920 in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information: Agreement Code: 853920 / Z Code: ZHSG. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk. Experience dependable, first-rate service and earn miles in MileagePlus®, United’s award-winning frequent flyer program. To enroll in MileagePlus®, log on to www.united.com.
Nearby Transportation Centers
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Less than 1 mile
- Los Angeles Union Station: 19 miles
- Los Angeles California Bus Station (Greyhound): 19 miles
Public Transit Centers
- 232 downtown Long Beach bus stop at Sepulveda Blvd and Century Blvd (access to downtown Los Angeles)
- 8 Hawthorne/Pacific Coast Hwy bus stop at Sepulveda Blvd and Century Blvd (access to Manhattan Beach)
- R3 downtown SM Rapid Bus at LAX Lot C Bus Terminal (access to Marina Del Rey)